Monday, December 14, 2009
home business
Monday the 14Th of December 2009 , my name is Jean-Claude Suffrena in I'm living in Orlando Florida .I'm an ordinary guy just like most people , what i mean I'm not rich or a movie star or a basket ball player . I'm just a normal guy and living a normal life ! I'm always interesting in working at home or have my Internet business or whatever you prefer to call it . it has been about two decades that I'm searching for the Internet business . I'm about to name a few of them and it has been so long i may forget some of them . I did try " Jeff Paul shortcut Internet millionaire " , this is really a shortcut scam . I believe they charge you over $ 300 to be a victim member of their Internet scam business . I called their customer service the next day after i received my kit , they put me on hold for eight hours . Then i called my bank " Bank of America " to file a dispute and i did get my money back . I did try " Data Entry " , they charged me $ 49 and you have to spend hundreds of dollars to be a gold , silver member . Like selling on eBay you can make a living , but you need thousands of dollars to invest . I know one specific business you can do at home and I'm about to tell you how much you need exactly to run it . There are three levels you can start out with : first $ 80 , second $ 130 and last $230 depending on how many products you want to have in your store . I did choose $ 130 myself ! Second step to your Internet business : i suggest you to sign a yearly hosting so you can pay $ 39.99 for your monthly hosting fee . last or hardest : driving traffics to your website . Some says you can pay or work for traffics , i choose work for traffics , that i can't teach you . But I'm not doing good in traffics , this is why my first pay check was $ 4.39 . Basically your business cost is only $ 39.99 a month if you choose work for traffics . If you are interesting in selling adults movies and accessories as furniture , furniture sex , sex furniture , dolls , plus size , realistic dildo , sex toy . www.sexzeliare.com is the website to go and upper right there's a " 877 " number , call this number to get your Internet business started . And i strongly suggest you to try first before get in business by buying one product for may be little over a buck .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment